Consignment Terms & Conditions
1. Mio Tesoro absolutely will not accept fakes, copies, counterfeits or stolen goods.
2. Mio Tesoro will only consider both new and excellent condition pre-loved items. High end designer handbags, shoes and accessories are much preferred such as Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Hermes, Dior or Goyard. Only mid to high end labels for clothings are accepted. Please note the seasons for clothings : August to March (Spring/Summer items accepted) April to July (Autumn/Winter items accepted). It is the owner’s responsibility to ensure the clothings have been cleaned and pressed.
3. All items will be taken on consignment for a maximum of 3 months and are sold by Mio Tesoro on behalf of the owner either online or in the boutique. If the items are not sold within 2 months, they will be reduced by an initial 20% of the selling price, then progressively more for the final month. Any unsold items after the full 3 months will be donated to charity if they are not collected within the notice given.
4. Owners will be issued with a consignment statement which shows itemized pieces with their return prices. Mio Tesoro reserves the right to price all items deemed appropriate.
5. Mio Tesoro will pay 40% NETT (negotiable on high end/demand pieces) of the final sale price. Methods of payment are cash or direct bank deposit.
6. To avoid delays or lapses in regular correspondence from Mio Tesoro, the owner is asked to take sole responsibility at all times for keeping in contact to determine if their clothes have sold, for collecting any payments due and for any goods they may want returned. Email is a preferred method of contact.
7. Owners are advised to contact Mio Tesoro to book a private appointment prior to bringing consignment items in.
8. Mio Tesoro reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions without prior notice.
9. A good tip to keep in mind is to include all necessary packaging and receipts.
Note: If you are still not sure if your items will be accepted for sale please email email@example.com with a list and description of your items or call (03) 9826 0136 for further guidance.
Trading Hours: Mon to Fri 10.00am to 5.30pm
Sat 10.00am to 4.00pm
Sun & Public Holidays Closed